Max Clinic was founded in 2016, with the aim to focused on and dedicated in providing top-tier skin, aesthetic and surgical treatments.
The transformative results we achieve require the meticulous touch of dedicated professionals. Our team is committed to the highest standards of beauty, comfort and safety. Striving for the most natural outcomes and achieving the most significant results are not mutually exclusive.
Patient care, with complete transparency, sincerity and honesty, is the cornerstone of our approach to patients in need. At Max Clinic, we judge our success not by how we view our outcome but how well our patients do.
Our Vision & Mission
Our vision is to become a one stop aesthetic and skin center providing the most comprehensive and advanced treatments for face and body. Max Clinic is provided the best aesthetic treatment and our team of experienced will help you achieve your goals.
Dr. Tan Teck Leong
· Diplomate American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (US)
· Member Royal College of Surgeons MRCS (England)
· MB ChB Aberdeen University Medical School, Scotland
· Malaysian Medical Council – Full Registration
· General Medicine Council (UK) – Full Registration
· British Medical Association
· British Medical Protection Society
· U.K. General Medical Council
· Royal College of Surgeons England
· American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
· Malaysian Medical Association
Dr Tan has more than 8 years of Plastics & Reconstructive experience serving in the British National Health Service (NHS) and the Malaysian Health Service (KKM).
He trained in General and Plastics & Reconstructive Surgery in the United Kingdom for more than 10 years before returning yo Malaysia in 2008 to serve the Malaysia Government.
He spent another 4 years in The Plastics & Reconstructive Department in The Sungai Buloh Hospital, Selangor before venturing into aesthetics full time in 2012.